Mobile Application Developer
Full-time, Contract - Located in St. Albert (Posted on September 18, 2018)
Reporting to the president, this six-month contract position is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting mobile applications. There is an opportunity for this position to evolve into a full-time opportunity for the right individual.
You are a driven, technically solid developer with a history of taking initiative in your development history. A minimum of two years’ experience with Xamarin Forms, .Net Core and SQL Server is required. Experience with Windows Mobile, Bar Code, RFID and Silverlight is an asset.
The successful candidate:
· Will be involved in software design, mobile application development and database design
· Is passionate about creating new technologies and user experiences
· Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced multi-project environment
· Works effectively in an agile, collaborative team of developers and graphic designers
· Is self-motivated, can work independently without constant supervision as well as in a team environment
· Applies initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
· Can communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
· Has a high attention to detail and commitment to quality
· Welcomes a challenge and being pushed professionally
· Takes an active interest in the company
· Gather, analyze and determine business requirements
· Design and develop web-based applications, interactive tools and database front-ends
· Test, find, diagnose and repair mobile application problems
· Recommend and implement enhancements and modifications
· Track and evaluate new standards, technologies and trends in development, design and delivery
· Second-tier help desk support
· Other duties as assigned
This is a terrific opportunity for the right individual. We are a family-friendly organization with an 8:30-4:30 M-F schedule.
Salary: Commensurate with experience