Support and Training Specialist
Located in Edmonton (Posted on March 30, 2018)
You are a driven, technically solid specialist with a history of taking initiative in your support history. A minimum of two years’ experience in a help desk environment is required. Experience with SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server, Wi-Fi and Windows Mobile are required. Knowledge of inventory control, construction, bar codes and RFID is beneficial. FoxPro, remote control software and Salesforce experience is an asset.
You will provide interactive software and hardware support and end-user training for ToolHound clients. You must have excellent telephone manners, strong computer skills and problem solving capabilities. You must be able to travel within Canada, United States and overseas locations.
The Successful Candidate:
- Is passionate about providing first-rate customer experiences
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- Works effectively in an agile, collaborative team of support professionals
- Is self-motivated, can work independently without constant supervision as well as in a team environment
- Applies initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Is able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Has a high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Welcomes a challenge and being pushed professionally
- Takes an active interest in the company
- Provide high quality, responsive telephone, email and in-person support to clients to determine and resolve technical issues with ToolHound software and hardware
- Escalate issues within the organization when necessary
- Provide assistance with the installation of ToolHound products
- Train employees and customers on products and technical procedures
- Maintain accurate records of client support activity
- Prepare documentation and procedures relating to ToolHound systems
- Solicit customer feedback on a quarterly basis
- Assists Quality Assurance by testing products and reporting problems
- Assist sales with technical presentations
- Other tasks as required
This is a terrific opportunity for the right individual. We are a family-friendly organization with an 8:30-4:30 M-F schedule.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all people who respond to this advertisement, however, only candidates with appropriate experience will be contacted.