ToolHound 5 Onsite
Designed for companies who want to host their equipment and tool tracking software on their own servers, ToolHound 5 Onsite is a robust, browser-based application with a powerful Microsoft® SQL backend database. ToolHound 5 Onsite uses the power of the Internet or your corporate intranet to allow asset visibility and tool control in all locations.
Enjoy cost savings, operating efficiencies, and overall peace of mind through our effective, easy-to-use tool tracking software for your valuable assets.
Features & Benefits
- Asset tracking system for unlimited number of assets - Monitor an unlimited number of serialized, consumable and non-consumable assets such as tools, parts, equipment and supplies.
- Consumable tracking - ToolHound 5 Onsite automatically tracks where the consumables are going, adjusts inventory levels and generates billing and job cost information.
- Tool tracking - Keep track of everything, from tools and equipment to machinery and vehicles.
- Quick check out and return of assets - Issue and return assets efficiently and accurately with mobile computers. ToolHound 5 Onsite provides a complete history of all asset usage by item and employee.
- Bar code and RFID enabled - ToolHound 5 Onsite can collect data from bar codes or radio frequency ID tags to greatly enhance data entry speed and accuracy.
- Easy integration to other systems - Import/export to systems such as JD Edwards, Timberline, etc. using CSV files.
- Employee certification - Ensures employees are certified to use tools that require it.
- Tool kitting - Allows for the issue/return of assets as a set using one bar code.
- System security - Manages access to the system according to user roles, and assigns individual encrypted passwords to each user.
- Custom report writer - Allows users to generate customized reports, saves the format and prints it as required.
- Unlimited users - Allows multiple workstations to use ToolHound 5 Onsite simultaneously.
- Wireless data collection - Wireless 802.11 interface improves interaction time, keeps inventory current and greatly reduces error rates. Scanning may take place from 300-500 feet away from the closest access point.
- *Monitor and schedule maintenance - Track items needing repair, maintenance or calibration. Schedule an unlimited number of service tasks, track the cost and complete service history for all tools and equipment.
- *Automated re-ordering - Configure ToolHound 5 Onsite to generate purchase orders when inventory levels drop below a minimum level.
- *Charge for usage - It provides the capability to charge projects, customers or departments for tool usage.
* - Optional modules
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.