The Transaction Rental module is perfect for companies that rent or sell equipment to either in-house departments or divisions within the company or to outside contractors.
Allowing you to set up an efficient rental system to your own specifications, the Transaction Rental module manages your rental rates, calculates discounts, and automatically reports on miscellaneous charges and billing rates. Simply scan an item out to the department or contractor and scan upon return. The ToolHound equipment rental module does the rest, calculating rental charges for the time the item was checked out.
Features & Benefits
- Equipment Rental Software - Automatically maintains rental charges and expenses for each inventory item.
- Sets Rental Rates - Lets user create an unlimited number of rate sheets to set hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for each item. Even calculates the best rate for each use.
- Sets Discounts - User can set different discount rates for each contractor or department. Amount is calculated automatically.
- Sets Selling Prices - Set the selling price for each item based on cost, plus mark-up, or by identifying a specific price.
- Miscellaneous Billing - Add on any extra charges not accounted for under regular billing rates.
- Rental Billing Report - Our equipment rental software allows you to print out the list of charges for each transaction, including miscellaneous billing charges associated with each rental.
- Charges Report - Report on all the transactions for a selected period, allowing the user to sort report details by contractor or work order.
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.