Created for companies that rent or sell equipment to in-house departments or divisions, the ToolHound Transfer Rental Module allows companies to set up an efficient rental tool management system to their own specifications.
When transferring inventory from the warehouse to the job site tool crib, the rental charges begin. When the inventory is transferred back to the warehouse, the charges end. This allows you to efficiently set up our equipment rental module to your own specifications.
Internal billing reports Includes:
- On rent: List of all items currently on rent
- Charges: A summary of all items billed in time period
- Charges detail: A detailed list of all items billed for period
Features & Benefits
- Inventory rental management - Our inventory tracking automatically maintains rental charges.
- Sets rental rates - Lets user create one or more rate sheets to set rental rates.
- Partial billing - For long term projects, billing can be run periodically to generate charges to date.
- Rental billing report - Print out the list of charges for each transaction using our equipment rental module, including miscellaneous billing changes associated with each rental.
- Miscellaneous billing - Add on extra charges not accounted for under regular billing rates.
- Flexible charges - Rental charges can be calculated at any time and can also be billed to a project.
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.