ToolHound’s RFID tool tracking solution uses state-of-the-art technology to help companies in mining, construction, oil & gas, and many other industries quickly and efficiently maintain real-time data regarding tool locations, maintenance history and inventory. The RFID tags we implement are designed to withstand incredibly harsh conditions, allowing your company to take advantage of the massive time savings provided by RFID technology even when your equipment is covered in dirt or grease.
The chart below describes some of the potential applications for our tool control solution, as well as issues that our system can solve. For more information, please feel free to contact us.
- Construction consumable management
- Plant maintenance consumables
- Mining industry consumable management
- Oil and gas consumables
- Utility plant consumable inventory
- Monitor rate of use for work gloves
- How do we avoid stalled productivity when the tool crib attendant is away?
- Is there a way to maintain real-time status of tool location, maintenance and inventory at all times?
- How can I increase accountability to reduce tool loss and hoarding?
- Is there a system for reliable tool tracking in harsh, dirty environments?
- Can our tool kiosk become fully automated?
- How do we speed up check-in/check-out of hand tools that are stored in cases?
ToolHound RFID Tool Tracking Benefits
- Increase efficiency by eliminating time-consuming manual inventories
- Fast and easy check-out while maintaining accountability for lost or broken tools
- Tool management software quickly runs billing reports by usage to recapture tooling costs
- RFID Track and trace complete tool inventory across multiple locations in real time
- Rugged RFID tags can be accurately scanned without direct line of sight, even when dirty or greasy
- Automated self-service tool check-in/check-out after hours and on weekends with ToolHound SecureCrib kiosk
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.