Our Support Center contains a wealth of documentation and training videos concerning tool inventory control. Access to some of these resources is restricted to clients with a support agreement. Please contact support for your password.
If you’re new to the world of tool control technology, feel free to use these resources as a primer for how ToolHound can vastly improve the efficiency of your business operations. For any additional information or questions you may have, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help. Additionally, you can always schedule a demo to see exactly how ToolHound’s inventory tracking software and hardware could be implemented into your business to save you time and money.
- ToolHound Onsite Help
- ToolHound 5 Help
- ToolHound 5 How to download and install
- ToolHound 5 How to apply an update
- ToolHound 5 Installer
- ToolHound 5 Start Up Guide
- ToolHound 5 Setting Up IIS under Windows 8
- ToolHound Support Agreement
- ToolHound 5 Technical Requirements
- ToolHound 5 Using an alternate IP address
- ToolHound 5 Migrating from ToolHound Onsite
- ToolHound 5 Migrating from ToolHound Desktop
- How to setup ToolHound Mobile 5 on the Dolphin 99EX
- RMA Form
Please visit our Learning Center to watch all of our video tutorials.
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.