When construction managers were asked what is most important when choosing a supplier for tool tracking systems, respondents overwhelmingly rated technical support as the number one factor.
Our support professionals have over 45 years combined experience in IT, with over 20 years combined experience dedicated specifically to multiple generations of ToolHound tool tracking systems, and we take pride in offering personalized service to our clients.
We can help shorten your implementation cycle and ensure best practices are put in place immediately.
- Annual Maintenance and Support Services
- Full-time qualified Support Services personnel are dedicated to your needs
- Unlimited access to Support Services personnel through email and a toll-free phone number
- Remote connection to your desktop to assist in troubleshooting
- Our response time is under 4 hours in the majority of cases
- All updates to our tool management software are included and available for download
- Periodic follow-up calls to your crib, warehouse or store staff ensures no issues are slipping through the cracks
- Submit your requests for enhancements. ToolHound is proud to be able to include most client requests when feasible
- Assist your IT personnel with installation and configuration
- Perform the installation when you don’t have IT resources
- Our seasoned trainers come to your site to deliver training to your personnel
- Training tailored for your organization
- Implementation assistance
- Best practice recommendations
- Train individuals or groups over the web
- Training tailored to your organization
- Sessions starting at one hour in duration
- Suitable for new users, refresher training, when implementing new modules, or advancing skills
- Video tutorials
- Documentation library
- Help links
Phone: 1-800-387-8665 ext. 2
Hours of operation: 6:30am MST – 4:30 pm MST
Monday – Friday, excluding Canadian holidays
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.