Providing all the great features and benefits of ToolHound On Premise, ToolHound Cloud is a hosted service inventory tracking software that manages the movement, usage and location of your inventory, for one low annual fee. This fee covers application hosting, support and updates without the hassle of maintaining web and database servers to maintain your tool inventory.
Features & Benefits
- Immediate start-up - Be up and running in no time without installing any software.
- Minimize capital investment - Use our existing servers and software instead of investing in your own infrastructure. You can also write-off the service as an operating expense.
- Anytime, anywhere access - Access ToolHound Cloud using any device with an Internet connection and HTML 5 compatible browser. Whether on the road, at the office or at home, using a PC, laptop, hand held computer or wireless device, you can easily access ToolHound Cloud.
- Eliminate obsolescence - The service includes automatic updates to the software. Upgrades occur transparently and eliminate costly internal costs for maintenance of software.
- Minimize IT support costs - Everything from support services to daily backups and software updates is covered. Also, there isn’t any software or database to install, administer and maintain.
- Share data across your enterprise - Share and access data easily from multiple locations without worrying about network infrastructure.
- Exceptional security - The software and data reside on a server that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference and access from outside sources. The server operates out of a physically secure data center. Backups are performed automatically.
- Scalability on demand - Grow your company without the burden of additional IT support and infrastructure costs. Simply add more modules to your inventory management system as you require more functionality, and add more users/locations without worrying about installation, configuration and support of additional hardware and software.
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.