Equipment management is one of the most pressing concerns for businesses in many different types of industries. Using state-of-the art tool tracking and inventory management solutions from ToolHound can make equipment management much less time consuming while providing unprecedented levels of accuracy and security.
The following chart provides a quick overview of the types of businesses that could benefit from ToolHound’s inventory management system, the common challenges they face, and how ToolHound solves these problems. As always, please feel free to contact us if you’d like to learn more about how we can improve your overall efficiency by making equipment management and tool tracking faster and easier.
- Equipment Management
- Oil field equipment
- Construction equipment
- Heavy equipment
- Trucks and fleet management
- Container management
- Forklifts and gators
- Mining equipment
- Fertilizer plant equipment
- Chemical processing equipment
- How can I track equipment usage time and cost?
- Can I track equipment across multiple sites?
- How can I reduce equipment loss?
- Is there a way to track preventive maintenance?
- Can I track rental equipment hours of use?
ToolHound Maintenance and Compliance Benefits
- Schedule regular preventative maintenance
- Track employee compliance on specific equipment
- Optimize safety and quality control while limiting liability
- Perform routine tool calibration on schedule
- Extend tool inventory life with regular maintenance
- Gain peace of mind that tools are in place and ready for use when needed
- Ensure that safety equipment is serviced and inspected according to standards
- Store compliance certificates and other documents
- Generates reports for service due, outstanding repairs, meter readings, maintenance histories, and more
Do you know where your tools are?
Lower costs. More revenue. One powerful tool.